Human Resources Administrative responsibilities
Human Resources Administrative responsibilities are multifold and ignorance of same/ non compliances expose organisations and their promoters and directors to significant risks. More so for smaller businesses in particular, managing human resources operations and compliances to various labour and staff welfare measures and regulations can be a heavy burden (cost as a proportion of revenue) and also since the work though necessary does not merit a full time resource.
When you run a mid- small size organization with limited time and resources, the last thing you want to do is divert your attention from the core business that’s your bread and butter. Outsourcing human resources functions can reduce not only your administrative workload and free up your time for revenue generating activities but also give you peace of mind that your oirganisation will not be challenged by a govt. agency for non-compliance to necessary statutes of Labour Laws. In short so you shall be able to give laser sharp focus to achieve your business objectives.
We are a team of highly experienced and committed HR professionals who optimize HR operations and reduce legal risks by designing solutions that synchronize HR goals with your business goals. In short HR as a function will become your business partner and help you achieve your annual and long term objectives. Our clients also comprise of small and mid-size organisations that are unable to justify a full-time HR department. By providing access to experienced human resources talent on an “as needed” basis, companies can go further faster on their business plans. If you haven’t given serious thought to outsourcing, the range of tasks and repertoire of our services that we offer can be offloaded might interest you.
We manage entire gamut of human resource functions that you might otherwise outsource to multiple providers or pay full time resources way beyond the need/ affordability of the organization. You may choose one of the following ways of associating with us: 1. Periodicity based 2. à la carte services 3. HR Function/ Sub-function
We partner with client organizations to fully assist them in the transformation of their HR model to bring about maximum value to the business. We serve businesses of all sizes – small, medium, and large multinational corporates, and in multiple domains. We also manage critical HR processes thus bringing significant operational excellence and seamless integrated delivery on a wide range of issues involving its workforce.
Services that We Provide and our USP…
- HR Operations: Establish company policy and procedures in new projects (both Green and Brown fields)/ Streamlining HR operations/ Processes/ KRA settings/ Policies/ Trainings and establishing grievance mediation processes; HR budget, Appraisal and Performance review Formats, Goal Sheet of Key Management personnel, manpower Cost reviews and suggestion on minimizing the cost, Audits.
- Statutory and Legal Compliances: Ensure that organisations are complying with applicable laws regarding their employees services includes Advising, Tracking/ Training on compliances including The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 (POSH act) and its implementation including the mandatory trainings/ Implementations/
- HR Deliverables: Training facility managers on key success matrices and Skills/ Soft Skills, presenting training sessions related to specific HR programs.
- Audits: Metered Compliances Audits on HR processes and HR Compliances, Compliance Gaps, Implications and Risk Mitigation Plans, ; review of Mitigation plan Implementation
- Consulting on HR management technology: Smooth Implementation of ERP solutions for HRMS
- Process mapping and manpower cost reduction (as a percentage of revenues): Mapping of the existing departmental load and utilization based manpower allocation leading to Cost efficacies; all this while maintaining employer brand and culture/ Recommendations for reorganizing a department’s leadership structure to make it lean and efficient.
- HR OPERATIONS: Establish company policy and procedures in new/ existing projects (both Green and Brown fields)/ Streamlining HR operations/ Processes/ KRA settings/ Policies/ Trainings and establishing grievance mediation processes. Training location team/ Support on the below people aspects:
- Manpower planning
- Selections/ Recruitments
- Onboarding and Induction
- Time Office management
- Payroll processing and benefit plan management
Training need identification, preparing customized session as per need and conducting training sessions.
- Performance reviews
- Staff Grievance Handling and Disciplinary Action administration
- Employee’s Exit management
- Attrition management Services
STATUTORY AND LEGAL COMPLIANCE: The employment laws are subject to change over time, so it becomes a challenge for small and mid-sized companies to keep themselves updated and compliant. Our team keeps track of changing laws and regularly updates the clients of the same apart from managing all the regular monthly activities. Through our services, we minimize the huge organsational risk associated with non-compliance.
On initiation, we conduct a one-time audit to assess the current status of statutory compliances according to the applicable Central and State Acts. A detailed audit report is prepared. Audit report lists all the Gaps in terms of labour compliances along with mitigation plans to plug these gaps. We make sure that the business is compliant to all statutes and labour laws.
No matter what the size of the organization i.e. small, medium, or large we ensure compliance of your organization with the rapidly evolving, stringent and complex legal requirements. Our comprehensive services include:
- Expert online real time advice.
- POSH: Implementation, addressing the issue, customized mandatory session to employees and ICC as per need.
- Audit of Labour Law compliance
- Shop & Establishment, Labour Registration/ Contract Labour Amendment/ Renewal
- Support on Training for Maintenance of statutory registers, records, notices and returns
- Liaison with Labour, ESI and PF authorities
- Remittance of statutory payments
- Continuous monitoring of contractor compliances
- Nominations under different legislations
- Exemptions under labour legislations
- Benefits under labour legislations
- Accident while on duty coordination Activities
- Following ethical and right practices
- Timelines for adherence to the all the applicable industry and land specific laws and regulations
- To work with customers to develop strategy and strengthen areas where there are weaknesses.
COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE OF LABOR LAWS :
- Shops and Commercial Establishments Act (S&E)
- The Employees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provision Act – 1952 (EPF)
- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Act – 1948 (ESIC)
- The Professional Tax Act (PT) 1975
- The Labour Welfare Fund Act (LWF) 1965
- The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act – 1970 (CLRA)
- The Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation Act), 1986
- The Minimum Wages Act-1948
- The Payment of Wages Act-1936
- The Payment of Bonus Act-1965
- The Maternity Benefit Act-1961
- The Payment of Gratuity Act-1972
- The Equal Remuneration Act-1976
- The Industrial Establishment (N&FH) ACT 1963
- The Employment Exchange (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) ACT-1959
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act, 2013
- The Employees Compensation Act-1923
- The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act 1946 – Model Standing Order Only
- The Industrial Disputes Act 1947
- The Apprentice Act, 1961
- The Interstate Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Services) Act, 1979
- The Factories Act, 1948
- The Trade Unions Act, 1926
Manpower optimisation through skill and competency mapping and development: Training facility managers on key success matrices and Skills/ Soft Skills, presenting training sessions related to specific HR programs.
Process mapping: REDUCE COSTS AND ENHANCE EFFICIENCY through Mapping of existing departmental workload and utilization based manpower enhancement measures based whilst achieving this we ensure maintaining employer brand and culture/ We also offer reorganizing solutions to make the organisation lean and efficient.
In the competitive marketplace today, organizations across the globe are looking at all possible opportunities to bring down operational costs and to increase efficiency and profit margins. Human resources department is a key business partner in this scenario. Organizations have to deal with the high pressure of cost reduction, employee disengagement, and high rates of attrition and still try to achieve aggressive business goals.
BENEFITS: Our clients benefit from outsourcing statutory compliance management in many different ways.
- An increase in focus on strategic business areas and remain focused on core business activities
- A reduction in the labour overheads
- Sound corporate governance
- Helps to procedure documentation and prepare personnel policy
- Disability Assessments
- Recruit to Termination, Consolidated Personnel Documentation and Management
- Performance Management System guidelines
- Management Training on Compliance Requirements
- Avoidance of all litigation and associated costs that may arise out of non-compliance